Risk Assessment Chennai | Fire Safety Training programs Chennai


IOSH CHENNAI BATCH
        

NIST Institute Pvt Ltd conducted Risk Assessment & Fire safety training for Occupational health & safety professionals on 27th October ‘2011. HSE professionals, Safety Engineers, Safety officers and Safety coordinators from various industries have efficiently participated in these training programs.


Students’ enthusiastic participation and trainer’s years of experience in safety industry paved way for the huge success of Risk Assessment & Fire Safety training programs conducted by NIST at Chennai.


Here is what our students say about our Risk assessment & Fire safety training:
-The training program is very detailed and sharp.

-I am impressed; I look forward to attending many safety training with NIST.

-Very good safety training session. From organization to execution of the training program, everything was professional.


We value our student’s feedback for constant upgradation in our training programs. Candidates participated in these training programs can also take up Nebosh IGC/Nebosh IOGC and IOSH certifications.


If you are interested to enroll in NIST’s Safety training programs, take a glimpse of the course calendar


Contact Details:
Ms. Aisha
Executive-Operations
NIST Institute Pvt Ltd, - An ISO 9001:2008 Company (TUV-SUD)
T1, 
NIST INSTITUTE PRIVATE LIMITED,
Old No. 532/ 3&4, New No. 574/ 3&4, 2nd Floor,
(Opp to Anna Arivalayam) Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai - 600 018

INDIA

http://nistinstitute.com
Tel  44 4564 3333 [100 Lines]
Toll free. 1800 103 2442

CHENNAI I COCHIN I BANGALORE I MUMBAI I DELHI I VIZAG I HYDERABAD I KOLKATA I PUNE


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post